This rock solid squat rack has been engineered to handle the most extreme training environments imaginable, with versatility never before seen and a functionality that makes this squat rack in a class of its own. It weighs in excess of 200kg and can be fixed to the floor.
Manufactured from heavy gauge 75mm x 75mm box tubing and suitable for use in all heavy commercial environments.
Height of rack can be altered to suit (shorter or taller). Comes standard with 2700mm uprights.
It's designed as a dual entry rack and accessible from the front and rear with two Squat or Bench Press stations. Or if you don't need the rear station then just add more plate pegs for plate storage.
All uprights are laser cut and numbered for hassle free adjustment of J Hooks and Spotter Arms, to prevent wasted time during change over and to ensure they are matching at the correct positions, so you don’t have barbells set at incorrect levels. Rather than printing, stamping or painting the numbers on the uprights, we have taken it to the next level by using cutting edge technology to laser cut numbers on 2 sides of the uprights. Numbers that are painted or printed on uprights will eventually rub off and look unsightly over time.
All adjustment holes on our uprights are also laser cut on all four sides to maximise configuration and set-up options for J Hooks and Spotter Arms, Dip Handles, and other attachments. Most manufactures use a hole punch machine to punch out the holes on the uprights. Punching holes is the cheapest and roughest way to cut out holes in uprights, but this causes the steel to bend inwards and does not produce a clean hole. Not only this but it usually leaves behind rough edges and shards of metal still attached to the holes, which weakens the overall strength and integrity of the uprights. Laser cutting the holes requires precision engineering and provides the ultimate finish during the manufacturing process of the uprights.
It comes standard with 6 weight plate storage pegs and 4 power band pegs that can be placed in multiple position on all horizontal cross beams and uprights. Additional pegs are available as required.
It also comes standard with two (2) sets of our heavy gauge Competition Series J Hooks that are fitted with high-impact synthetic inserts to protect bars during re-racking and brace plates on top and bottom for maximum stability and safety.
It also comes fitted with a Multi Grip Chin Up Bridge and 2 Single Chin Up Bars.
Engineered for compatibility with several attachments such as our Competition Spotter Arms, Competition Dip Handles, Landmines and more.
This rack is completely free standing. It can also be bolted to the floor for even greater stability. it is also designed to accomodate our weight lifting platforms if required.
- Uprights are laser cut on all four sides to maximise configuration and attachment options.
- Frame is finished with a premium black powder coating.
- Can be bolted to the floor.
- Weighs in excess of 200kg.
- Cross Beams and Chin up bars can be adjusted to multiple heights.
- Length: 2200mm (2870mm with Front Spotter Arms attached)
- Width: 1200mm
- Height: 2700mm (Shorter and taller uprights ar available)
- 6 x 2700mm high heavy gauge steel numbered uprights that are 75mm wide and 4mm thick steel plating
- 1 x Multi Grip Chin Up Bridge on front rack
- 2 x 1050mm Single Chin Up Bar/ Cross Beam
- 4 x 1050mm Multi Function Bridges
- 4 x 600mm Multi Function Bridges
- 1 x Pair of Heavy Duty Internal Steel Safety Spotter Bars
- 1 x Pair of Competition Spotter Arms for the front of the rack
- 2 x Pairs of Competition Series J Hooks
- 6 x Weight Plate Storage Pegs
- 4 x Power Band Pags
- 2 x Bench Press & Squatting Stations
- 3 x Chin Up Stations
Whether you’re looking for small functional training set up or complete gym fit-out, this Titanium USA™ Goliath Series Squat Rack can be completely customised depending on your space, budget and training requirements.
- Frame: Lifetime on frame and welds.
- All other parts: 12 Months