This Smith Machine has been engineered to withstand heavy use in all gym environments. The frame is constructed from heavy gauge steel with end plates that are up to 12mm thick. For improved durability and to guard against corrosion and scratches the frame has been coated with 2 layers of high grade powder coating that has been applied via an advanced electrostatic coating method. The high-quality linear bearing system and the premium steel barbell and catchers ensures this Smith Machine will function smoothly at all times. Barbell motion moves on guide rails at a 7 degree angle to emulate the natural movement of the body during squats. It also comes with 8 heavy duty Olympic Weight Plate storage posts so you can safely store plates off the floor and enable easy and safe access to plates for your clients.
FRAME & CONSTRUCTION
- Heavy gauge welded steel frame that makes this the most solid Smith Machine on the market today.
- End plates are up-to 12mm thick which are thicker than any other model out there.
- Cross beams are also manufactured from heavy gauge steel with 12 mm end plates.
- Guide rails are solid steel and chrome plated do they can withstand years of wear and tear.
- Most guide rails are hollowed out to save on costs which makes them susceptible to bending and cracks.
CABLES AND PULLEYS
- Being a counter-balanced model it comes with integrated pulleys, cables and counter weight for the barbell.
- Pulleys are manufactured from aluminium alloy and deep-grooved to ensure cables track well and don't slip out of the pulleys.
- The cables used are aircraft quality with 2000 lb tensile strength.
- 2300mm length
- 1400mm width
- 2500mm height
- Frame: 10 years
- Weight Stacks & Guide Rods: 3 years
- Pulleys & Cables: 2 years
- All other parts: 1 year