Manufactured from heavy gauge steel with a high resin textured powder coat finish for improved resistance to scratches and engineered using state of the art laser cutting technology to ensure every facet of it is perfectly measured and cut. This includes all of the holes and numbers to ensure all attachments fit precisely onto the uprights.
All holes throughout the upright are cut to 25mm and all Cross Beams and Monkey Bars are fitted using massive 24 mm bolts instead of the standard 12mm bolts used by our competitors.
Laser cut numbers are a key feature of the uprights for hassle free adjustment of J Hooks and Spotter Arms, to prevent wasted time during change over and to ensure they are matching at the correct positions, so you don’t have barbells set at incorrect levels.
Also, rather than printing, stamping or painting the numbers on the uprights, we have taken it to the next level by using cutting edge technology to laser cut numbers on all 4 sides of the uprights.
Numbers that are painted or printed on uprights will eventually rub off and look unsightly over time. Laser cutting the numbers into the steel ensures your rigs will look great no matter their age.
All adjustment holes on our uprights are also laser cut on all four sides to maximise configuration and set-up options for J Hooks and Spotter Arms, Dip Handles, and other attachments.
Most manufactures use a hole punch machine to punch out the holes on the uprights. Punching holes is the cheapest and roughest way to cut out holes in uprights, but this causes the steel to bend inwards and does not produce a clean hole. Not only this but it usually leaves behind rough edges and shards of metal still attached to the holes, which weakens the overall strength and integrity of the uprights. Laser cutting the holes requires precision engineering and provides the ultimate finish during the manufacturing process of the uprights.
Uprights are available in 3 standard lengths, 235cm (8ft), 270cm (9ft) and 360cm (12ft). The following extensions and attachments are also available to use with our rig uprights: Dip Stations, Plyometric Platforms, Plate Storage, Landmines (Core Trainers), Cross Beams, Pull Up Bars, J- Hooks, TRX Systems and Spotting Arms.
- 4mm (8 gauge) Steel thickness.
- 75mm x 75mm width.
- Uprights are laser cut on all four sides to maximise options, so you get the most out of your training space.
- Hard wearing high resin textured black powder coating finish.
- Holes are laser cut on all 4 sides.
- Laser cut numbers so there's no second guessing heights for J-Hooks, Spotter Arms and other attachments.
- Base plate is manufactured from 10mm thick heavy steel plating, with 4 anchor holes laser cut to maximise stability when Dyna Bolted to the floor.
- Base plate are specifically cut to allow lifting platforms to be inserted into the squatting cells.
- Length (height) is 270cm (9ft).
- All Rigs must be bolted to the floor.
Whether you’re looking for small functional training set up or complete gym fit-out, we can customise any rig to suit your space, budget and training requirements.
- Custom made uprights to maximise space and height restrictions.
- Multiple options for Cross Beams from single, double and triple chin up bars of different lengths.
- Choose from one cell to ten or more depending on the size of your facility. You can also add on more cells as your business grows.
- Rigs can be finished off with your company logo if required.
- Rigs can be made with 110 cm or 180 cm cross beams or even made to order if you have a specific size you are after.
- Width or depth of Free Standing and Wall Mounted Rigs can be made to order.
- Cross Beams and Chin up bars can be adjusted to multiple heights.