These Kettlebells have been constructed according to professional kettlebell lifting standards.
- The handles on these kettlebells are not coated with paint so they are ideal to use with chalk for even better grip.
- They are the size and standard used internationally in functional fitness and other competitions.
- They are made from high grade steel and the lighter Kettlebells have a thinner wall on the bell to make them lighter.
- Made using high grade steel so they are not susceptible to rust, chipping and cracking.
- Ultra smooth handles are ideal for using with chalk for an even better grip.
- These Competition Kettlebells have an ergonomic design. The bigger diameter bell offers an increased surface area so they are the ideal size and shape while resting them on the forearm during reps. This also reduces impact on the arms and upper body.
- Handles are narrower than standard cast iron Kettlebells for even greater comfort and grip.
- Users can easily differentiate the sizes because of the unique colour code assigned to different weights.
- They are designed with a bigger base so they are more stable and safer to use during floor based training than standard Kettlebells
Competition Kettlebell Sizes
8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg, 24kg, 28kg & 32kg. Heavier weights can be made to order.