These sled tracks are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
Most suppliers will supply standard synthetic turf that is fibrillated (frayed fibres) which is great for soccer and other sports pitches but is not suitable for sled tracks as the resistance varies depending on the direction of the sled and they wear down a lot faster.
Our sled tracks have been manufactured using tufted fibres (twisted & wrapped) so the track is multi directional providing the same resistance on the sled in both directions and are much harder wearing than other tracks on the market.
We recommend installation using an artificial grass adhesive available from flooring supplies and hardware stores.
You can extend or widen the track to suit your facility by adding rolls end to end or side by side to get your desired area covered.
- Length: 10 metres
- Weight: 2400g / m2
- Stitch Rate: 28 stitches per inch
- Secondary Backing: UV Resistant (PP) 90g/m²
- Coating backing: Latex + rubber Spundbond on Styrene-Butadiene Basia, 700g/m²
- Primary Backing: Polypropylene fabric & Non-woven cloth 90g + NET fabric
- Machine gauge: 3/16 inch
- Pile content: 100% UV Resistant Polyethylene Fibrillated Yarn
- Tufts per m2: 67200
- Grade of fire resisted:DIN 51960 Class 2 flammable
- Warranty Period: 12 months